YETI Contest Rules
For a chance to win a YETI Hopper Flip 18, pledge to Take Care of Texas! One lucky person who takes the
pledge by June 1, 2020 will be randomly selected to win. The contest is being promoted on the Take
Care of Texas social media accounts and on the Take Care of Texas website.
Take Care of Texas Contest Rules
- Only one entry per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
- Current employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of the
respective spouses or people living in the same household of each) of the Texas Commission on
Environmental Quality (TCEQ) or YETI are not eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for the drawing, each entry must pledge to Take Care of Texas.
- All entries must be received by Monday, June 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Late entries will not be accepted. The
winning entry will be randomly drawn Tuesday, June 2, 2020. We will attempt to notify the winner the
same day by emailing the winner at the address provided when they took the pledge.
- If we cannot connect with the winner directly by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 4th , another entry will be
- Winners will be chosen by the following method: All qualifying entries will be exported into a numbered
database. Each entry will be assigned a number according to the order in which it was received. Take Care
of Texas will use the app R.N.G “Random Number Generator” to choose one number at random. The
entry matching the number chosen will be determined as the winner. Odds of winning are dependent on
the amount of entries received.
- Prize includes a YETI Hopper Flip 18 cooler provided by YETI.
- Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
- Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for TCEQ to use the
winners’ names, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state only), in printed, broadcast, or news
media or social media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting
this or any other contest and/or promotion, without further compensation.”
- The chosen winner must provide a physical mailing address when contacted to send the prize. P.O. Boxes
will not be accepted.
- No obligation or liability is assumed by TCEQ in connection with the contest.
- By participating, entrants agree that TCEQ shall not be liable for any and all claims, damages, losses or
injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this contest,
including entry and participation in this contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes.
All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries or death
arising from or relating to this contest or winners’ use of the prize, they will indemnify TCEQ from any and
all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or