Rebates on WaterSense Products
What is WaterSense?
WaterSense, a partnership program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, helps consumers make smart water choices that save money and maintain high environmental standards without compromising performance. Products and services that have earned the WaterSense label have been certified to be at least 20 percent more efficient without sacrificing performance.
You may qualify for rebates on WaterSense products that will help you save money while conserving water. These programs change periodically and some have eligibility requirements, so be sure to check with the agency offering the rebate. If you don't see your city or utility here, check the EPA website periodically to find out if something new becomes available in your area. Many of these agencies are offering both residential and commercial rebates.
- City of Allen, Tank-Type Toilets and Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers
- City of College Station, Tank-Type Toilets
- City of Dallas Water Utilities, Minor Plumbing Repair, Tank-Type Toilets
- City of Fort Worth, Tank-Type Toilets
- City of Round Rock, Tank-Type Toilets
- City of Plano, Showerheads, Faucet Accessories, Tank-Type Toilets
- The Woodlands Joint Powers Agency, Irrigation
DISCLAIMER The information on this page should not be viewed as an official or legally binding document. Other requirements or exceptions may apply. For more detailed information, please consult the agency offering the rebate, incentive, or giveaway.