Actuales reglas del concurso están disponibles sólo en inglés.
Take Care of Texas Contest Rules
Enter our contest for a chance to win an ENERGY STAR certified, Samsung Galaxy TabA, provided by H-E-B. To be eligible, watch our PSA featuring Cody Johnson and tell us what he is reading in the video. Share your answer on the contest posts on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. One lucky person who answers the trivia question correctly by July 17 will be selected at random to win the prize.
- Only one entry per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
- Current employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of the respective spouses or people living in the same household of each) of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) or H-E-B are not eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for the drawing, each entry must answer the contest question on one of the Take Care of Texas social media contest posts on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- All entries must be received by July 17, 2018. Late entries will not be accepted. The winning entry will be randomly drawn July 18, 2018. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day by tagging, commenting, or direct messaging him or her on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- If we cannot connect with the winner directly by 11:59 p.m. on July 19, 2018, another entry will be drawn.
- Winners will be chosen by the following method: All qualifying entries will be exported into a numbered database. Each entry will be assigned a number according to the order in which it was received. Take Care of Texas will use the app R.N.G “Random Number Generator” to choose one number at random. The entry matching the number chosen will be determined as the winner. Odds of winning are dependent on the amount of entries received.
- Prize includes a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, provided by H-E-B.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
- Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for TCEQ to use the winners’ names, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state only), in printed, broadcast, or news media or social media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other contest and/or promotion, without further compensation.”
- The chosen winner must provide a physical mailing address when contacted to send the prize. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted.
- No obligation or liability is assumed by TCEQ in connection with the contest.
- By participating, entrants agree that TCEQ shall not be liable for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this contest, including entry and participation in this contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries or death arising from or relating to this contest or winners’ use of the prize, they will indemnify TCEQ from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.